Gutter connected greenhouses can cover large areas, putting all of your greenhouse operations under one roof. These structures facilitate plant handling and phytosanitary management because everything is concentrated at one place. These gutter connected structures are ideal for medium to highly automated operations.
Luminosa --- Our brightest and most popular model, with over 500 acres sold to date. Designed to offer the best to vegetable or ornamental operations, this high technology greenhouse combines smart engineering and agronomic know-how. It comes in two versions: one optimized for warm/snowless climates and the other for Nordic/temperate climates.
Luminosa Greenhouse Series 11-14-16
Harnois innovates again with the launch of the 16,20 meters wide Luminosa!
A bright and optimized multispan greenhouse for vegetable crops grown under tropical conditions.
Everything in the Luminosa has been designed to create optimal production conditions. Nothing was left to chance, whether it be luminosity, air volume, usable space or ventilation. Everything has been designed to promote productivity and profitability of greenhouse vegetable operations.
Brighter by Design
The combination of optimized design with the choice of higher-gauge steel results in a lighter structure that concedes nothing to competitors in terms of strength & durability. Thanks to this streamlined structure, the Luminosa offers amazing light levels and growers appreciate its impact on increased yields.
Now with its 14.40 & 16,20 meters wide (47’ and 53'), the Luminosa is taller and wider than most gutter connected greenhouse models and provides an impressive air volume that helps to maintain a very stable climate.
The dimensions of the Luminosa multispan greenhouse are optimized for supported crops (tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers), organized according to European’s best practices, to maximize the usable space of the greenhouse.
- The double "butterfly" ventilation system with its opening of 2 m (6'-6''), allows for a maximized use of wind direction to increase natural ventilation regardless of the dominant winds or the orientation of the greenhouse.
- The lean-to extension integrated into each end of the Luminosa provides useful additional space to alleviate drafts, while also serving as an extension to install a forced air heating system – all without a loss of crop space.
- Ideal for supported vegetable crops, whether grown conventionally or organically
- Suitable for hydroponic growing
- Commercial greenhouse production of vegetables, greens, herbs and fruits
- Can easily integrate service buildings such as areas for mixing fertilization as well as packaging, offices or rest areas for employees
- Designed for use with a disinfection airlock entrance to support phytoprotection programs inside the greenhouse
- Ready to receive accessories that create a high-containment environment for growers concerned about issues related to biosafety
The structure dimensions:
11 m (36 '), 14.40 m (47'3'') and 16.20 m (53'2'')
Spacing between columns:
4.27 m (14 ')
Spacing between the arches:
2.13 m (7 ')
Height under gutter:
5.08 m (16.6 '), 6 m (19.7'), 6.5 m (21.3')