Lallemand Plant Care
Specializes in supplying biological plant protection, stress reduction and biofertilization products that improve productivity and plant vitality, without undesired pesticide residues released into the environment.
Lallemand invests thousands of hours in laboratory and field research. Our commitment is to innovate and deliver agile solutions to growers as the industry shifts. When you purchase a Lallemand product you are buying much more than high performance biologicals, you are receiving science-backed products. Our global team, day after day, is dedicated to solving grower challenges and improving yield and crop quality.
Jet Harvest LLC, is dedicated to the development and delivery of high quality biological products and solutions for disease and decay control of agricultural and horticultural crops.
Jet Harvest offers pre and post harvest biological fungicides, biological stimulants and biological fertilizers as well as a full line of peroxyacetic acid (PAA) sanitizers for fruit and vegetable, turf and ornamental and broad acre crops.
Specializing in development, production, marketing of yeasts / bacteria.
Yeast, bacteria, mushrooms: micro-organisms have always lived in harmony with plants, and they are now being recognized for their many agricultural benefits. As an international specialist in micro-organisms, Lallemand Plant Care carefully selects strains for agricultural use, in order to improve plant nutrition, health, and productivity. Joining the Lallemand Plant Care team means collaborating with people who work passionately to de-velop sustainable, efficient, and clean solutions for agriculture professionals, green spaces, and the forestry sector. We are regularly looking to recruit new talent across the globe to help support our commercial, logistical, marketing, production, and research and development efforts.
LALSTOP® G46 WG
An EPA-registered biological fungicide used in the production of vegetables, fruits, herbs, and ornamentals. It is a naturally occurring soil fungi that contains mycelium and spores of the Gliocladium catenulatum strain J1446 that controls a range of crop diseases. LALSTOP G46 WG provides effective control on a wide range of plant diseases, including:
- Gray Mold and Stem Canker caused by Botrytis cinerea on a large variety of fruit and vegetable crops such as tomato, pepper, cucumber, lettuce, herbs and ornamentals
- Gummy Stem Blight caused by Didymella bryoniae on cucurbit crops such as cucumber and melons
- Damping-Off and Crown and Root Rot diseases caused by Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora and Fusarium species on a broad range of vegetable, herb and ornamental crops
- Wilt Diseases caused by Fusarium and Verticillium species on major fruit, vegetable and ornamental crops
- Charcoal Rot caused by Macrophomina phaseolina on crops such as strawberry and sweet potato.
Increase the Vigor and Health of Your Plants
LALRISE® VITA is a wettable powder based on a plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR). Bacillus velezensis is a naturally occurring beneficial microbe and is a robust sporulating bacteria which is well adapted to difficult conditions (e.g. drought, heat)
Mode of Action
Once applied to the soil, the bacteria multiply and subsequently colonize the rhizosphere. As this happens, the bacteria utilize root extracts of the plant to sustain its population. In exchange, the bacteria provide many benefits to the plant:
- Solubilizes phosphorus from organic and inorganic reservoirs
- Phosphorus is essential to plant nutrition and is often bound in the soil
- Due to solubilization, it can help maximize what may already be existing in the soil
- Helps increase nutrient availability and reserves in the plant
- Promotes growth in young plants and increase crop homogeneity, tree height, root mass growth and winter vigour
- Promotes plant establishment through improved root vigour and nutrient uptake